This piece has been created using acid-free archival hot press watercolor paper. I mount it to a 7/8″ cradled birch board with acid free double sided mounting film. The print is made with professional imaging equipment with pigment inks for the best image quality, color reproduction, and longevity. The edges of the board can be left natural or painted black. Each piece is sealed 6 times with a UV varnish for increased UV protection and durability. This results in a nice satin finish.
– handmade by the artist, hand labeled with title, and signed
– 6″ wide x 12″ tall x 7/8″ deep
– produced in my Alabama studio
– comes with hanging hardware or can sit/lean on a shelf
– unframed, matted prints are also available